Re: [Evolution] NOT sending HTML mail

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 14:41, Dwight Tovey wrote:
On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 20:59, Dwight Tovey wrote:

I need to be able to send plain-text messages, with no HTML encoding.
For some reason, evolution 1.2.1 won't let me do that.  No matter how I
set the "Format messages in HTML" check in "Composer Preferences", I get
an HTML section in my messages.

Is there any way to get this turned off?

OK, so how did I manage to send this message with no HTML?  Does the
evolution list server strip it out or am I completely lost here?

If you're talking about the signature, it is converted to text before
sending.  It is just displayed separately to make it changable before
sending.