[Evolution] Minor Annoyances

I'm using Evolution 1.2.0 (previous Eudora user) and I'm having problems with:

1. <x-html> headers won't render properly.
2. I would like to be able to edit an individual message without editing the mbox file. 3. Since use multiple mail clients on different machines I have Evolution leave the messages on the server. I would like to be able to tag a particular message for deletion at the next mail check.

I have searched the archives for these and haven't found any references. If there is a way to do them now, please let me know. If you know of a "bug" or "feature request" that satisfies these, please let me know as well.

Cheers.