[Evolution] changing sender (and signature) of outgoing messages through filter

Hi,

I subscribed to the redhat-mailing list with an address that's not my
default in Evo 1.2.1.

When I send messages to this list without changing the from-account they
get silently ignored by the mailing-list server.

In order to avoid this I set up the following filter for my outgoing
messages:
execute if all criteria are met:
From contains "bram-mertens linux be"
Recipients contains "redhat-list redhat com"
Then:
Move to folder "Drafts"
Beep
Stop processing

This stops me from sending useless messages to the mailing-list and
warns me the transmission failed.

However I would like to expand this a bit more: I would like to be able
to set up the filter so that it actively changes the from account (and
the signature that is assigned to it.

This is currently AFAIK not possible in Evo itself but could a
shell-script do this? (And if so could somebody help me with that a bit)

This isn't high priority, but I think many users may enjoy this kind of
feature...

TIA
--
 #  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <bram-mertens linux be>   Linux User #249103  #
 # Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) kernel 2.4.18-3 i686 128MB RAM #