Re: [Evolution] Can't check my mail anymore

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 09:05, Eric Lambart wrote:
Well I don't know where to take it from here.  Maybe someone else can
help now that you've given more information.  Did you a do an oaf-slay
after removing the /tmp files?

There's a shell setting, I believe you do "export CAMEL_DEBUG_VERBOSE=1"
and then run evolution-mail in a terminal.  It will tell you more
information.  When you do this you should run evolution-mail FIRST, when
no other Evo parts are running, and THEN run evolution.

Its actually CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG, although in this case it sounds like
things are failing before it gets that far.

But yeah, definetly try running evolution-mai in a terminal separately,
just running evolution wont get you much useful info.  It could be
missing libraries or anything.