Re: [Evolution] Re: Fsck'd Japanese fonts in 1.2

It is a gtkhtml font problem.  Gtkhtml stores it's fonts in gconf in 1.2
so if you are changing the old gnome-config files that will not change
things.  I'm not sure exactly what trouble people are having, and simply
saying it is broken doesn't really help.  If you would like to see this
resolved add specifics of your font settings and the problems you are
having to the bugs in bugzilla.ximian.com that already refer to this
problem.

--Larry