Re: [Evolution] two stupid questions

Grin :) your messages from me in response to my question on the
maillinglist are what prompted me to mail about this :)

Your mails are To: me and CC: the list and are a Reply To: to the mail I
wrote. They do not get picked up by the filter :)

Ron

oh, this doesn't check either to To or the Cc headers, it just checks
List-Id and other similar mailing-list headers. Perhaps the messages it
is failing on are not actually forwarded from the mailing list software
but instead cc'd directly to you?

Jeff

Ron
--