Re: [Evolution] two stupid questions

On Sat, 2002-12-14 at 17:03, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
you can add more message-list columns to show you follow-up info if you
like, but yea - at some point it will be added to taks or something.

We'll just have to wait for that then, no worries :)

2 filtering on maillinglist
When you setup a filter to filter on maillinglist. The filter will only
look at the To: of the mail not to the Cc:. So I have to extend the
filter to not only check wether mailinglist is <..> but also I have to
check wether some other criteria is met too (subject contains
[Evolotion] for example). Is this intentional?

what rule are you using "Recipients Contains"? If so, that *does* check
the Cc also so I dunno what you are saying.

right button on a message -> select "Create rule from message" -> select
"filter on Mailing list".

This will create a filter that has as criterion is "mailinglist" "is"
<email address of mailinglist>

Ron
--
Ron Smits