Re: [Evolution] two stupid questions

On Sat, 2002-12-14 at 08:07, Ron Smits wrote:
Morning

I am probably starting to get known for stupid questions, but heej 1
idiot can ask more questions then 10 wise men can answer (old dutch
proverb)

1 follow-up of mail
when you mark a mail for follow-up, you can only see this in the
mailfolder itself (the mail becomes red) but you cannot see it anywhere
else. Would it not be great if this gets added to your task list?. So
that in the morning when you switch on, you have a complete picture?

you can add more message-list columns to show you follow-up info if you
like, but yea - at some point it will be added to taks or something.

2 filtering on maillinglist
When you setup a filter to filter on maillinglist. The filter will only
look at the To: of the mail not to the Cc:. So I have to extend the
filter to not only check wether mailinglist is <..> but also I have to
check wether some other criteria is met too (subject contains
[Evolotion] for example). Is this intentional?

what rule are you using "Recipients Contains"? If so, that *does* check
the Cc also so I dunno what you are saying.

Jeff

Ron
--
Jeffrey Stedfast