[Evolution] Help for Eudora users moving to Evolution

For anyone who used to use Eudora and is trying to import old Eudora
.mbx files to Evolution, I might be able to help.

You may notice that a lot of imported messages have screwed-up dates (or
the folder won't import properly at all).  This is probably due to
messages that got filtered from the Outbox into the folder in question.

Eudora never saved (as long as I used it, through 4.2 or so) proper
"Date" fields in the headers of outgoing messages.

Anyway, a while ago I wrote a perl script that will fix these mailboxes
if anyone is interested.  Just let me know.

Eric

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change