[Evolution] [evo1.2] Not as peaceful as I thought (was Folder pane layout question (with imap))

Hum,

sorry about all the copies I sent to the list. The migration from 1.0.8
to 1.2.0 was not as peaceful as I first thought. The send/receive
component blocked each time I tried to send mails with evolution 1.2.0,
and I could not know if my mail was out or not.

(The error message on evolution closing was:

"Waiting for component to die --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent"

repeated ad infinitum)

Well, now I'm back with evo1.0.8 (until I can spend more time to find
out what's wrong). BTW, I tried "CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 evolution-mail"
as I had been told when I had troubles with evo1.0.x, but apparently
that does not work any more in the new 1.2.0 version. (I could find no
evolution-mail executable, and CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 had no influence on
the console output of evolution itself.)

Regards

Francois