Re: [Evolution] Problems with LDAP to MS Exchange server in Evolution 1.2

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 11:08, Matt Larson wrote:
On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 13:21, Chris Toshok wrote:
You can run wombat in its own terminal (run killev then start wombat
then run evolution as normal.)  That should produce some debug output
(specifically the filters used and the ldap search response.)

Thanks for the tip.  Unfortunately, wombat exits shortly after evolution
starts up (evolution appears to keep running normally in this case):

Ah yeah, this is sort of annoying.

wombat-Message: Starting wombat
Wombat up and running
backend_last_client_gone_cb() called!
backend_last_client_gone_cb() called!
termination_handler(): Terminating the Wombat.  Have a nice day.

"wombat --help" didn't reveal an obvious command line option to get it
to keep running, though I don't know what I was expecting to see there.
:-)

K, there's a trick to this:  you need to either have a contact/calendar
folder open when evolution comes up, or (if it's a mail folder selected)
you need to switch to a contact/calendar folder really quickly.

That'll keep wombat from exiting, since there's a reference to a
backend.

Chris