Re: [Evolution] LDAP weirdness

This happens when the acls are such that evolution can't get at the
subschema before the user authenticates.  It's fixed in CVS and will be
in 1.2.1.

In the meantime you can work around the issue by allowing anonymous read
access to the attributes of the root DSE (dn = "") and the subschema
info (dn=Subschema) - assuming you're using openldap of course.

Chris