[Evolution] LDAP weirdness

Hello

I'm currently having a strange problem with LDAP. I have created a addressbook in the directory server. Everything should be correctly configurated and I can add object of evolutionPerson type. When I look at the addressbook in evolution all entrys look ok, but I can't add anything since everything is greyed out in the contact window.

The strange thing is that I can copy addressbook cards from a lokal address book to the directory server using evolution and if I click on the name button and add all the names, I can save the card to the server.

So, what makes evolution think that it can't add objects to the directory. Does evolution do some sort of search after binding to see if evolutionPersion is supported or what?

/Tobias