Re: [Evolution] Ldap server as default contacts

You can do something.  Set your default Contacts folder in
Tools->Preferences->Folder Settings->Default Folders to your LDAP
server.

Don't forget to stop and restart Evolution for the changes to take
effect.

And then you can set your LDAP Contacts folder as one of your
"Autocompletion Folders". Just go to Tools->Preferences->Folder
Settings->Autocompetion Folders.  You can surely add your LDAP folder
and even erase your Local Contacts folder.  I had a crash when clicking
Apply but clicking OK works fine.  Already reported in bug #32672.

This worked for me with Local folders, but should work fine with LDAP.

Cheers,
Etienne