Re: [Evolution] any news on when 1.4 is coming out?

"Next year" even is better than "when it's ready".

I have noticed that 1.2 is now out and the version I have is 1.0.8 - so
maybe I will see nicer screen fonts in 1.2

I would have though Gnome would have made the porting process a little
easier.  I am not a technical person - I did not realise Gnome 2 was so
different.