[Evolution] Namespace Again ...

I was just wondering what the current plan to get name spaces fixed in
evolution is.  The current implementation where it shows the namespace
as a sub directory in the folders list is not correct.  The namespace
should be your top level if you set it to something.  This is how it was
in evolution from 0.X until a few weeks ago in 1.1.  I do not understand
why this has changed.  I know someone said that there was some hack code
taken out, but it has yet to be replaced with good code.  What is the
current plan to do this?

Skadz

 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz mindstorm com
 Director of Technology                   U: http://www.mindstorm.com/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B