[Evolution] CVS, evolution-mail, mbox

Hi all,

I just made a couple of changes to the mbox code to make it pass the
regression tests again, and hopefully make it create messages in a way
more compatible with mutt/elm.  Since it also involved a tiny change to
the mime parser it may affect other processes apart from managing local
mailboxes.

Anyway, let me know if there are any *new* problems which have shown up
as a result, although i'm quite confident there will be none.

 Michael