Re: [Evolution] - Korean language Support

There should be no need to select Character Encoding->Korean if the
message was correctly formatted (ie, it had a charset param in the
Content-Type header) since the mailer will use that charset to convert
the text to UTF-8. GtkHTML then takes that UTF-8 text and attempts to
render it. There are a few reasons that this might fail:

1. your selected font does not contain the necesary glyphs
2. e-font is broken for multibyte charsets?

I can tell you that the GNOME2 port *should* work since we'll be using
Pango and all that. I'm not sure if Evolution 1.x works with Korean or
not though. I thought I've heard that it does for some people, but
others say it doesn't and I don't have the necessary fonts/etc to test
it.

Jeff