Re: [Evolution] Mail list display

On Fri, 2002-08-23 at 05:02, Enver ALTIN wrote:
On Fri, 2002-08-23 at 11:46, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
right click on the From column and select the "Remove this column" menu
item.

Nope. I mean, Evo now displays Senders like:

Enver ALTIN <ealtin casdb com>

but I'd feel more comfortable to see only the name and surname, dropping
the e-mail address.

There isn't an option for this. I just make the From column thin enough
so that it only shows the first fifteen characters of the from address,
which is usually enough for me without taking up too much space.

Problem is sometimes one name is associated with more than one email
address and you care about the difference, ie:

        Marketing <marketing mycompany com>
        Marketing <noreply spamfactory tw>

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton