Re: [Evolution] Mail list display

Problem is sometimes one name is associated with more than one email
address and you care about the difference, ie:

      Marketing <marketing mycompany com>
      Marketing <noreply spamfactory tw>

This is one of the reasons I really want the ability to see the name and
e-mail address in the To: field when I compose a message, when I type in
an address that's in my addressbook.  I know it's been discussed in the
past, and for some strange reason the design decision was to hide the
e-mail address.  Hopefully CVS Head has this capability.  I _really_
hope it's in 1.2...  Or at least have a tooltip that shows up when the
cursor is over a particular name.

Dan