Re: [Evolution] Mail list display

right click on the From column and select the "Remove this column" menu
item.

Jeff

On Fri, 2002-08-23 at 03:57, Enver ALTIN wrote:
Hi,

I was staring at a bunch of messages in my inbox folder, and I've
noticed that I mostly don't need to see the e-mail address of the sender
in the From column. Any chance it could be hidden? 1.0.7 here.

-HTH
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)   - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/        - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com