Re: [Evolution] Complete exchange integration with remote locations

On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 15:56, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
First, I would like to be able to maintain a calendar here at the
office, it could be a public folder on the Exchange server.  Then I
would like to be able to send this calendar down to our stores via
uucp...this then could replace the
/home/username/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics file located at
the store.  Thus the store has the most up to date version of the
calendar.  I would like to do something similar to this with the
addressbook as well.

Maybe I'm not understanding something, but what's preventing you from
doing this right now? Just uucp the calendar.ics file at 4:00 AM or
something when you know Evolution won't be running?

Or do you mean that you want the calendar to be updated over UUCP as
soon as anything changes? That would be hard to pull off.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton