[Evolution] Complete exchange integration with remote locations

Title: Message
Hello everybody...

Well Evolution is proving to be a very viable product that can be used remotely without me as an adminstrator having to babysit it all the time (very nice!!).  I have a quick question for people and am interested in their input.

I have 100 remote locations, they do not have internet access and the only way we communicate is via UUCP.  Here at the office we are running Exchange 2000, and I would like to try to marry Evolution users with Exchange users a little better than I have so far.  So here are my questions and wishes.

First, I would like to be able to maintain a calendar here at the office, it could be a public folder on the Exchange server.  Then I would like to be able to send this calendar down to our stores via uucp...this then could replace the /home/username/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics file located at the store.  Thus the store has the most up to date version of the calendar.  I would like to do something similar to this with the addressbook as well.

Is something like this at all a possibliity or is it a pipe dream?  This may seem like an odd request, but if this is possible this allows me to maintain the same interface here at corporate while becoming more integrated with our 100 remote locations.  Thanks again for a great product guys,  evolution is great!!

Rory