[Evolution] IMAP login problems

Hey,

My school has changed the IMAP config, and now I can't login to get my mail. The log's below. Looks like Evo is inserting a CRLF in the LIST command where it shouldn't.

-RZ

received: * OK IMAP4 Ready iproxy1.acs.ucalgary.ca
sending : A00000 CAPABILITY
received: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+
received: A00000 OK CAPABILITY
sending : A00001 LOGIN xxx xxx
received: A00001 OK You are so in
sending : A00002 LIST {0+}
""
received: A00002 BAD Missing required argument to LIST

camel-imap-provider-WARNING **: Unexpected response from IMAP server: A00002 BAD Missing required argument to LIST
sending : A00003 LOGOUT
received: "" BAD Missing command

camel-imap-provider-WARNING **: Unexpected response from IMAP server: "" BAD Missing command