Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution send attachments that are not displayed in the sent-folder?

Hi,

Two funny things I noticed in the mean time:
1) the message does appear on the list without attachment

2) I did not know ZIP was a safe format? Just imagine all those Windows
users spending good money on AV-software while all they have to do is
compress the file with WINZIP! :)
This sounds to me like: use a file format we don't check, that way if
you recipient gets infected it's not our problem...