Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution send attachments that are not displayed in the sent-folder?

are you signing your messages with gpg or something?
could be it didn't know what the signature.asc is and reacted
accordingly.

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 16:04, Mertens Bram wrote:
Hi,

I just received a warning of a mailing-list robot, that a message I sent
might be infected with a virus. I'm using Evolution 1.0.8 on a RH7.3.

The message did not (to my knowledge) contain ANY attachment (it wasn't
signed either).

Below is the warning I received followed by the full source of the
message I sent as I found it in my sent folder

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Daniel B. <daniel LionsDen yi org>
To: Mertens Bram <bram-mertens linux be>
Subject: Possible virus deleted
Date: 14 Aug 2002 16:50:15 -0600

To: everybuddy-admin lists spine cx
Subject: Re: [Everybuddy] Re: msn status incorrect

This is an auto-generated message

The email referenced above, which was sent from your address,
had a virus-vulnerable attachement (such as .EXE, .VBS, .PIF, etc).

This mail server no longer accepts mail with virus-vulnerable
attachments and the email has been quarantined.
Please try resending your attachment in a safe format such as ZIP.
Contact support danielnm hn org if you have any questions

=== included message ===