Re: [Evolution] Reducing size of mbox files

On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 02:11, Kenneth Porter wrote:
It would be nice if there were some convenient way to expunge all
folders in a large tree. Then one could exit evo and run a find command
to clean all the stale metadata out, releasing a big chunk of disk
space.

What find command would that be?  I can't see how that would help.

[Please reply to the list. No need to cc me.]

[no]