Re: [Evolution] ARGH!!!! My account settings!!

Am Don, 2002-08-08 um 21.32 schrieb Eric Lambart:
The account data isn't stored in there.  Not in plaintext anyway.  I
asked the same question before and got no reply.  I think it's a secret
;)

Hmmm. What I can say is: it's definitely stored under ~/evolution. I can
say that because I had an ext3-file-system-crash a few day's ago and
restored all my data by backing up the ~/evolution dir and my accounts
automagicaly have been back.

Cheers,
Manuel

--