Re: [Evolution] bogus emails being sent

On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 05:40, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Hi, has anyone noticed evolution succedes in passing mails of to
sendmail on the local machine that sendmail can not send?

Nope.  Then again i use smtp to the local machine.

Mine has several, and I think they may be related to the address book
crashing bug mentioned before, but am not yet certian.

Basically the mails are sent to sendmail with the sender as "<>" rather
than "<rob zoism org>" and they then sit arround in my mail que all
week.

Ugh, sounds painful.

Do you have any reliable way of recreating it, or any example of how you
do?

Useing 1.1.0.99 about 1.5 weeks old...

--

*