Re: [Evolution] ARGH!!!! My account settings!!

No, it's all stored in ~/evolution/config.xmldb

it's in xml format, but the values are hex encoded because otherwise
libxml breaks because it can't handle UTF-8 strings. Well, actually I
think newer versions of libxml can handle UTF-8 strings but only if you
set some charset value somewhere which we felt was wrong to do in
bonobo-conf because it was meant to be a generic config database library
and we didn't want to force all apps to save their config data in UTF-8.

Jeff