[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Export / Import calender appointments

I may have misremembered this, but try this anyway before I log
anything.

Attached are two files.  The caltest.lcs is described as "Lotus ics
format".  I can't do squat with it with Evo =O{

The caltest.vcs is in vCal format, and this I can import if I tell the
importer it's an .ics format file for the calendar.  Only it can't find
the Description field, and insists on asking me if I'm sure I want to
delete the un-named appointments until I give up and say Yes =O{  This
last bit could possibly be fixed quite easily?

Both just contain two simple appointments for the 24th and 25th August
2002.

Ta,

Mark.