Re: [Evolution] exporting calender info

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 16:08, D R Holsbeck wrote:
I use the Evo calander to keep track of my billable hours. At the end of
the month I cut and paste the info into a text doc, and a spreadsheet.

So my question is, is there any way to dump the info into a csv file or
some other portable format. Where is the info actually stored? I have
tried the busy/free export thingy. But all I get is an empty doc.

there is no direct way, although you can just write an app that connects
to the wombat (via cal-client), reads the appointments for that month,
and stores them in a csv file. It shouldn't be difficult at all to do
it.

you can just use cal_client_get_objects_in_range to get the list of
appointments for that month, and then cal_client_get_object to get each
individual object, and then, generate your csv file from them.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>