[Evolution] exporting calender info

I use the Evo calander to keep track of my billable hours. At the end of
the month I cut and paste the info into a text doc, and a spreadsheet.

So my question is, is there any way to dump the info into a csv file or
some other portable format. Where is the info actually stored? I have
tried the busy/free export thingy. But all I get is an empty doc.

drh niptron com

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson