Re: [Evolution] Calendar backs itself up??

On Sat, 2002-08-03 at 10:38, Vincas Ciziunas wrote:
Hello,
  I'm trying to figure out where the calendar backs itself up.  I removed
~/evolution/local/Calendar/*.ics and ~/evolution/local/Calendar/*.ics~
.  I'm trying to figure out how the stupid thing keeps recreating
itself.  I can't find its backup anywhere.  Anyone know?

I think you just need to completely close evolution, and then run
"oaf-slay" from a shelll prompt.  When that's done, delete the calendar
files and restart Evolution.

hth
--E

--
This message was created in a Microsoft-free computing environment.