Re: [Evolution] Calendar backs itself up??

On Sat, 2002-08-03 at 19:38, Vincas Ciziunas wrote:
Hello,
  I'm trying to figure out where the calendar backs itself up.  I removed
~/evolution/local/Calendar/*.ics and ~/evolution/local/Calendar/*.ics~
.  I'm trying to figure out how the stupid thing keeps recreating
itself.  I can't find its backup anywhere.  Anyone know?

the backup is the *.ics~ file. The problem is that it seems the wombat
is still running, so even though you remove the file, the calendar is
itself in memory, so every time it needs to, the wombat saves it again
to disk.

For removing the file and start with a new empty one:

$ killev
$ rm ~/evolution/Calendar/*.ics*

that is, you firts kill all evo processes, before removing the file.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>