Re: [Evolution] Filtering incomming messages with IMAP mailbox

Thanks for you response Jeffrey, one question...

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 14:23, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 15:06, Nick Jennings wrote:
 Whenever I start up evolution, or when I click on a "non mailbox"
folder (meaning, i don't keep mail in it, just more folders) I get an
error 'No such folder <foldername>'. I think this is because the IMAP
server hasn't created it as a folder since no mail has gone into it, so
aside from creating some black message to keep in there to avoid the
annoying error messages, how can I stop these messages from popping up?

Create the folder on the server? I don't know of any other way.

 I just realized I can't do this. First I tried copying an existing
email into a folder which contained subfolders, and it would not allow
me to. Then I ssh'd onto the server, and was going to try to manually
create the folder. But on the server it's actually a directory instead
of a file, so theres no way to do this.

 I basically just want Evolution to not think of it as a mailbox
anymore, but I can't figure out how.

--
 Nick Jennings
 Technical Services Engineer