Re: [Evolution] Filter feature request

Hi,

I didn't use the context menu because the mailing list is
users sw openoffice org but when I use the right-click menu the filter
is on sw-users openoffice org

I deleted the line for the mailing list for now and it does seems to
have helped, after selecting all messages in the swriter folder and
clicking "apply filters" all messages were moved to the correct folders.

I'll leave it like this untill I get a message from that list that
doesn't get moved to the right folder based on any of the other rules!

But now that I discovered regex, could I add a regex like:
mail-header= (sw-)*users openoffice org
or do I have to escape the "-" somehow, that part in man 7 regex is a
bit too technical for me.

However then I would have to add all the other criteria in 1 other
regex, wouldn't I?

You said that the IF...AND...OR... sort of filter is already doable,
could you tell me where in which manual I can find that?

Should I contact the mailing list administrator about this? It seems the
header they sent isn't correct or is this something else?

Thanks a lot, another problem solved in less than 24 hours! I love
mailing lists! (If only searching the archives would be easier!)