Re: [Evolution] Filter feature request

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 20:25, Mertens Bram wrote:
Hi,

Apparently the filters are case-sensitive (no problem with that) but
unfortunately most people on mailing lists are not! :)

I've created a filter that looks for messages on the OpenOffice.org
mailing list where the subject contains "Calc". I would like this filter
to also find messages where the subject contains "calc" and "Cell" and
"cell".

Just use "calc", it will then automatically be case insensitive.

Well, and to do calc and cell, just add 2 match criteria.

I can do this by creating several filters, but I've got a lot of filters
already so I like to combine them as much as possible i.e. all filters
that send messages to a certain folder or perform the same action in one
filter.  But this requires the filters to be of the format:
IF rule A
OR IF rule B AND rule C
OR IF ...
THEN ...

Is this already possible? (I've noticed the "sounds like" argument, what

Not in that way.

does that do?) Or is this something I should make a feature request
about?

TIA, Bram
--