Re: [Evolution] Filter feature request

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 12:18, Mertens Bram wrote:
Unfortunately I don't! :( But I'm willing to learn! :)
From what I've read (briefly) about regex, however, it's a) not easy, b)
there's little documentation about it for the moment! Any suggestions
where I might find (good <- I'm still new to Evo +/- 3 weeks))
documentation, Preferably with some examples?

I think what you want for your case is

Subject:.*[Cc](alc|ell)

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton