Re: [Evolution] Filter feature request

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 06:55, Mertens Bram wrote:
Hi,

Apparently the filters are case-sensitive (no problem with that) but
unfortunately most people on mailing lists are not! :)

I've created a filter that looks for messages on the OpenOffice.org
mailing list where the subject contains "Calc". I would like this filter
to also find messages where the subject contains "calc" and "Cell" and
"cell".

You could do this with a regex match, if you know how to use them.

As for "Sounds like", I'm not sure how that's implemented, but it might
be worth a try (you can have the filter action be to mark the message a
specific color or copy it to a folder and see whether it works or not.)

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton