Re: [Evolution] So...I just bought Connector... (resend)

Yep, I set up an account for my exchange server, and can't see as much
as when I was hitting the exchange server via IMAP.

My calendar doesn't work at all (crashes evolution 1.0.8)
I have no access to the Global address list.

What specific changes should I notice?

Paul C.