Re: [Evolution] Anoncvs compile problems

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 11:06, Michael Hill wrote:
Evolution from CVS last compiled for me on Monday.  The initial problem
seemed to be libtool-related (couldn't find libssl.la) but now after
upgrading to the latest libtool-autotools as well as openssl (Debian
unstable), Evolution won't configure.

You're probably using a too-new automake. Evolution should be built with
version 1.4. There's a new automake 1.4 release out that calls the
executable automake-1.4, so you can get that to coexist with automake
1.6 if you need it.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton