Re: [Evolution] The lost message (weird filter behaviour)

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 17:57, Peter Williams wrote:
I suspect this has something to do with needing a "Stop processing"
rule, but it's difficult to say.

The filters that apply a color don't have a stop processing, they're at
the top of the list, the message is moved to the correct folder by a
later filter.  That way I can color-code messages from "@sun.com" and
use another filter to determine wheter it belongs to the swriter, the
calc or the general folder... does that help?

This is possible in 1.1.x; you can add a column to the message list
called Original Location. (You can add a column by right-clicking on the
headers of the message list).

Hmm, that's the devel-tree isn't it? When will that be implemented in a
stable release? :))

Thanks!

--