Re: [Evolution] delete mail after xx days from POP3 server

On Sat, 2002-04-13 at 12:13, Brian wrote:
On Sat, 2002-04-13 at 11:13, Rob Walker wrote:

I agree that this use of POP might not be optimum.  However, sometimes
we don't get to choose which type of server we connect to, our employer
tells us what we get to use.

Tell your employer that your current choice does not fit your needs :)

Then tell them goodbye when they hire somebody in your place who doesn't
complain ...

PGP public key:
<http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.gpg>

Conform or be cast out.