Re: [Evolution] delete mail after xx days from POP3 server

Le ven 12/04/2002 à 20:38, Jeffrey Stedfast a écrit :
There's no way to do this.

Is it a planned feature ??

(not really usefull for me as i use imap but i'm sure a lot of peepz
could be interested).

Paul.

Jeff

On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 06:45, Rob Hassing wrote:
Hi,

Is there a possibility to delete mails after a few days from the pop3
server ?
I'm using evolution at home, but I want to access my pop3 server with
pine as well if I'm not at home.
So I checked the "leave mail on server", but after 5 days it should be
no problem that my mail will be deleted from the server.
Is there any way to do this ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Rob Hassing