Re: [Evolution] Connector & Exchange Version

installed, and could not connect to the Exchange Server. Dang. Upon
further pressing my SA, it turns out that, well, we're not REALLY
running EX2000, but 5.5. Am I totally screwed here? Do I have a
Connector license I cannot use? Am I doomed to a life of misery and
Windows Error messages?

We still hope to have a 5.5 Connector out later this year. Until then,
you can get a refund, although I don't know exactly how you'd do that.
Probably the email the web store sent to confirm your purchase has
useful info.

-- Dan