Re: [Evolution] In regards to sending/receving meetings

      That's exactly where I am looking too. I don't touch the local
calendar. Actually...I did check it once to see if the meeting had been
placed in there instead of the exchange calender.

If it is supposed to work, then it could very well be that there is a
setting I have wrong somewhere. However, I AM able to send/receive mail
from exchange and send meetings. Thanks for any assistance in advance!

Thomas Cruickshank