Re: [Evolution] In regards to sending/receving meetings
- From: Tom Cruickshank <tcruicksh jeroinc net>
- To: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- Cc: Jim George <jgeorge blueyonder co uk>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] In regards to sending/receving meetings
- Date: 03 Apr 2002 19:16:24 -0500
That's exactly where I am looking too. I don't touch the local
calendar. Actually...I did check it once to see if the meeting had been
placed in there instead of the exchange calender.
If it is supposed to work, then it could very well be that there is a
setting I have wrong somewhere. However, I AM able to send/receive mail
from exchange and send meetings. Thanks for any assistance in advance!
On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 11:05, Dan Winship wrote:
On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 19:04, Tom Cruickshank wrote:
I am currently using Evolution 1.0.3. This is with the Ximian
Note that if you're using Connector, the meeting should be added to your
Exchange Calendar folder, not the local Calendar folder.
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev