[Evolution] Compiling Evolution - problems with gnome-vfs.

Hey all,

I've been trying to compile Evolution from source on an Ultra-Sparc box running Solaris 8.

I've dug myself into a hole here, and I'd thought I'd stop digging for a few seconds.

To get Evolution working, gnome-vfs needs to have been compiled.  [1]

Configure finds all the needed dependencies, and the make almost succeeds:

gnome-vfs-cancellable-ops.c: In function `gnome_vfs_truncate_uri_cancellable':
gnome-vfs-cancellable-ops.c:205: structure has no member named `truncate64'
gnome-vfs-cancellable-ops.c:205: structure has no member named `truncate64'
gnome-vfs-cancellable-ops.c:208: structure has no member named `truncate64'
make[3]: *** [gnome-vfs-cancellable-ops.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/tmp/incoming/evolution-source/gnome-vfs-1.0.5/libgnomevfs'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

...and doesn't budge from there.

Is this something you guys would be able to help me out with, or should I stick my head in the sand and ask
the Gnome hackers? :)

Cheers!

   -- Michael-John.

[1] And lets not forget to comment about the 20-odd other packages it needs.