Re: [Evolution] In regards to sending/receving meetings

On Sat, 2002-03-30 at 11:25, Tom Cruickshank wrote:
Hello,
     I can send a meeting just fine with evolution to someone in
outlook. It will be recorded in their calender and everything seems
fine.

However, if someone from outlook sends me a meeting and I receive it in
evolution and I accept it doesn't show up in my calender. Is this a bug
or is there something I'm not doing right? Any help would be deeply
appreciated. Thanks!

Are you using connector or not?

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com