Re: [Evolution] editing LDAP entries

On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 13:23, Amith Varghese wrote:
The error message that the dialog box comes up with is pretty useless,
but starting wombat in a console after running killev helped me see what
the problem was.  I'm using a custom object to store my addressbook info
and i forgot that in the normal objectclasses sn is needed. I guess
there is no way to map the fields in a card to a custom objectclass.

Not in 1.0.x.  It's something I'm working on for 1.2 though.

Chris