Re: [Evolution] editing LDAP entries
- From: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- To: Amith Varghese <amithv yahoo com>
- Cc: Stefan Grossberger <sgrossberger+evolution andtek com>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] editing LDAP entries
- Date: 03 Apr 2002 13:49:40 -0800
On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 13:23, Amith Varghese wrote:
The error message that the dialog box comes up with is pretty useless,
but starting wombat in a console after running killev helped me see what
the problem was. I'm using a custom object to store my addressbook info
and i forgot that in the normal objectclasses sn is needed. I guess
there is no way to map the fields in a card to a custom objectclass.
Not in 1.0.x. It's something I'm working on for 1.2 though.
] [Thread Prev